Sunday, April 11, 2010

Salycilic acid it to me!

So I've had a giant pimple on my chin for the last few days. And i've tried all your typical MacGyver solutions; toothpaste, tea tree oil and other products which promises to zap my zits into oblivion 'instantly'.

So I hit the blogosphere and it seemed like any product with salycilic acid was the solution. This has changed my life. I purchased 2 products Garnier's Pure Pore Purifying Astringent (RRP $8.85) and Garnier's Pure Active Roll-On (RRP $12.55 ). The astringent is a pore tightening toner which removes surface bacteria and the salycilic acid dries out the pimple. The Active Roll- On reduces redness and drys out the pimple as it is 2% purifying salicylic acid, it also contains Herbasoothe which is derived from blueberries and helps heal the skin.

Available at selected pharmacies, supermarkets, department and variety stores.
Picture Credit: Primped

No comments:

Post a Comment