Thursday, April 29, 2010

I wish every Wednesday was a Cleo Bachelor Party...

Cleo threw one of the BESTEST events I have ever attended! And no I am not exaggerating.

The 2010 Cleo Bachelor of the year party was located at the Zeta Bar at the Hilton hotel. I was there with the lovely Stuff That I Bought blogger Elise, we were ready to let our hair down and party like it was 1999 (except do it millennium style). The mini-food was delicious (salmon with mashed peas and avocado tartlets), the drinks were flowing and the atmosphere is what you would exp
ect from a room full of women who knew that 50 of Australia's hottest and most eligible bachelors were going to enter the room (it was a hen's night times 10).

Elise and I were also playing spot the celebrity and avoid the cameras- a game which is surprisingly hard to do at the same time with a delicious drink in hand. The 'celebrities' (non-bachelors) we did spot were Vince Colosimo, Michelle Bridges, Sarah Wilson and Charlotte Dawson just to name a few (the few that I can remember and recognised). So after the audience were introduced to the delicious men in white shirts and black ties, they were set free to mingle in the crowd. The whole room seemed to need a cold shower. Elise and I were quite tame of corse, as we have our own spunks to go home to.

Then it was time for the big announcement and Firass Dirani, took the title. So the champagne was poured (yes more alcohol was needed to celebrate this incredible moment) and everyone partied a little bit more.

Best Wednesday ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment