Thursday, April 15, 2010

Does your hair need a hug?

During one of my Priceline rampages I came across Andrew Collinge's salon treatment, it was in a sachet so I figured I can use it once just to see what Andrew has to offer. My hair was a little dull and sad, it was in desperate need of a hair hug.

So I opened the packet and to my surprise it wasn't like opening a chip packet and finding that you had just purchased a packet of air, there was at least 2 decent dollops of treatment in that one packet-my hair is shoulder length so it was definitely plenty for me!


You apply the salon treatment after shampooing your hair, I like to concentrate on the ends just to avoid any chance of getting split ends. Then I whack on a sexy shower cap (doesn't have to be
sexy, but I like to accessorize in the shower) to just help with the process, it helps lock in moisture and replenish the hair. Then after 5-10 minutes (depends on what your hair needs) rinse with warm water and dry as usual.

The end result is a mane which has just had a big salon hair hug, your hair becomes glossy and so soft that you won't want to stop touching it!

How much? It's only $12.99 for a 150 mL tub

No comments:

Post a Comment