Friday, April 9, 2010

"Get in my belly!"

Last Saturday night I was invited to Ribs and Rumps, a steak house which I had never heard of, but they are popping up all over Sydney (and Africa). I was intrigued because as a serious lover of red meat I wondered what they had to offer my appetite...

So I researched (downloaded the menu and glanced over it for a week), yes this may come across as obsessive, but when you decide to go to a new restaurant for the first time you want to do it right, otherwise it will ruin your whole experience and you will never go there again.

Yes, I take my food seriously.

I went all out. I ordered the combo of ribs and rumps original. This includes beef, lamb ribs and a 250g rump steak with a side of chips for $40.95. It tasted amazing! It was covered in a delicious sticky sauce and they do not skimp on the food. I did feel like I was having a Flintstone moment as I was munching on giant ribs. This place is especially perfect for dads who love their red meat, with a side of red meat.

So go down to Ribs and Rumps for your "yabba dabba doo!" moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment