Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"Hi I'm Kat's hair and I am a Morrocan Oil-aholic"

After my hair stylist gave me my first application of Moroccan oil, I knew my hair was hooked. It was flowing in the wind with a welcomed shine and softness that I thought only existed in the land of Pantene commercials.

The Moroccan Oil itself is light weight and doesn't make your hair extra greasy, in fact it strengths and conditions your hair as well as decreases drying time while increasing styling time! You apply the oil when your hair is damp, style as usual and then wait for the compliments to starting flowing through.


Usually the price for a bottle of Moroccan Oil treat is $24.95 for a 25mL at most hair salons, or you can purchase it at Catwalk for $19.95 with $6.50 for postage.

For stockists call: 1800 882 174
Picture Credit: Pelo's Hair Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment