Friday, May 7, 2010

Ruby Smallbone. More like Ruby Big-Inspiration!

Yes I realise that Smallbone is more practical, but when I saw her models strut their stuff last night, there was a massive 'wow factor'.

I'm talking awesome hair and cool threads. I was actually thinking about cutting my hair and adopting the blunt bob look, but when I saw the wispy high buns on her models, I was mesmerised and inspired. The models looked casual yet appropriate for a black tie event. Even though the buns were high, they were also loose, which is great as they probably won't cause headaches (I have thick hair and a lot of it, so I am definitely a hair-ache sufferer).

The clothes were just as gorgeous. I mean pastels, prints and wearable fashion, OH MY! The pastels were creamy and seemed to compliment all skin tons (the seemingly Asian model and Samantha Harris assisted me with this conclusion). Ruby Smallbone made silk shorts look fun and flirty, she also had an incredible white dress which I fell in love with.

The show was no doubt a parade of inspiration.


A big thank you to Elise who let me be her plus one and Renee from Stellar PR for inviting us along.

No comments:

Post a Comment