Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Best gift with purchase EVER!

I’ll admit that I am a sucker for a gift with purchase and until 23rd of May (or while stocks last), Clinique have an awesome pack (only available at David Jones and only when you spend $60 or more in one transaction).

How did I come across this adorable deal? It was during my search for a new foundation, since the cold weather has hit, my foundation and my skin decided not to get along anymore. So I hit the Clinique counter since they have affordable foundations which are of great quality. My friend Elise recommended the Even Better Foundation from Clinique new Even Better range, so I thought, why not! It is ideal for dry to combination skin (which is exactly what’s happening with my face right now) and it also had medium coverage, which is surprising for a light weight liquid foundation.


It also comes in a plastic bottle, which ideal for those clumsy bottle breakers out there (like me). There are 12 available shades and the benefits of using this foundation include covering and treating uneven skin tone, long wearing, natural skin-perfecting look and its mineral enriched.


The foundation cost me $49, so to be eligible for the free gift (spend $60 or more) I decided buy some lip gloss (gal always needs some gloss). So I bought the Full potential Lips Plump and Shine, because I figured sexy name, sexy lips! It does plump your lips and provided a lovely gloss, but it also very sticky. If you wait for the gloss to settle on your lips, it doesn’t feel that bad. I do appreciate the packaging as it comes with a lip wand (I am not a big fan of lip tubes).


So what was included in my free gift? Bottles of skin care awesomeness! This included Clinique's...
- Rinse-off foaming cleanser mousse 75mL
- 7 Day scrub cream 30mL
- Dramatically different moisturizing lotion 30mL
- Moisture Surge 30mL
- Aromatics Elixir 4mL
- Long last lipstick

- Blushing blush 3.1g
- High impact curling mascara in black
AND a super cute beauty bag!




1 comment:

  1. I adore adore adore Clinique Moisture Surge. I just made my Mama buy me a big tub in America. I highhhhly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete