Saturday, October 3, 2009

Welcome

Hey hey!

Welcome to my blog, initiated by a creative brain burp I had after a road trip to Melbourne's Fringe Festival.

Melbourne itself I believe, from my experiences there, is the ultimate creative oasis for people who are creative and for wannabes like be who aspire to creative endeavors (like me).

When you walk down one of Melbourne's hidden alleys you suddenly find yourself in an art galley of sorts, filled with pieces of self expression. This is what I love about Melbourne. It's almost like a small piece of every one's soul has been absorbed by the city through explosions of creative psyche.

OK, so enough about Melbourne, since I live in Sydney (born and bred) I will be using this space to advise you of my (hopefully) exciting adventures as I often find myself in the strangest situations. I will warn you though. I am lame, so some of the stories may be classified "I can't believe you said/did that".

You have been warned.



No comments:

Post a Comment