Saturday, November 14, 2009

My first Hen's night... oh what a night!


Where to begin...

A good friend of mine is getting married at the end of the month and last night was her Hen's night. So it seemed like I had a friend in need of some refreshments and boys, boy, boys.

So to get us feisty ladies warmed up for the night, we were introduced to the
incredibly talented Rick who performed Puppetry of the penis. I had heard of this act during my teen years and hadn't really thought about what it entailed... Rick showed us the full potential of the male appendage. As jaw dropping as this act was, it was also hilarious! Although i will never look at the Grand Angus Burger or Pop corn chicken, the same ever again (you don't want to know- if you do want to know go to Puppetry of the Penis Private Parties).


The nakedness didn't end there. We also had some gorgeous topless waiters,
Nathan and Robert to serve us our beverages (I kept to the red bull as I had a driving lesson on Saturday-so yes I was sober for the whole experience).

Just to break up the constant visual man flesh (yes, it can be too much- sometimes), we had a sex toy party which was informative for all. By this point I felt like Oxford street had come to the Forrester's Hotel in Surry Hills.

The last show for the night was Zorro. Dressed in tight leather pants (with a butt you can bounce a coin off), a very swishy cape
and a Zorro mask. He provided a Latin dance which was hypnotic, until he ended up with his knees on my chair and thrusting is crotch is my face, then I was out of the trance and trying to figure out what I should do (what would you have done?), so i just laugh. Yes I laughed in the man's crotch. Zorro then turned his focus on the Bride-to-be (who was also blind-folded) and asked her to lie down, which was in order to slide over the top of her so that his crotch was in her face... Yes lots of man crotch action.

I don't think I need to go to another hen's night for a while...(keyword: need)


1 comment:

  1. I read your post. Really it's an interesting post by you.Thanks for all the reviews you write about your first hen's night.

    Hens Night Party Ideas in Adelaide

    ReplyDelete