Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Guy "Like's it like..." sushi!


Yes I saw Guy Sebastian Sunday afternoon sushi at Sushi Roll in World Square. Steve and I walked in, just thinking about Bento boxes and there's Guy Sebastian at the Sushi train. So then we decided to share the train with the Fro-man (minus the fro). There were plenty of random looks around the restaurant, however they were more like..."I think I went to school with that guy look."

I thought about taking secret photos of him, but then I was like you know what, it's Sunday and the man just wants some lunch. No one likes it when people are taking photos of them chowing down, it's just not cool.


So we msged our friends instead and this is when you see how different you and your partner can be.


My very quick and witty friend just stated; "kat did whaaat". Which sums up the moment.

Steve's friend, "You should reach out for the same sushi dish and sing "What about me, it isn't fair. You've had enough now I want me ". Quirky response yes, will we go to a sushi restaurant together? No.

P.S.- Dude has an awesome tat on his left arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment