Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kat and 'The City'

Now I've always been one to avoid the Laguna Beach alumni, but there was just something about Whitney Port's 'The City' that drew me in. So Saturday night, Steve was working and I just wanted to not think and so I began my 'Whit' marathon...

After a few episodes I was hooked and determined to watch the whole season in one night. Whitney is such a lovely person and I also finally found out why Olivia Palermo was 'famous'.

I feel in love with the fashion and the music that was featured on the show, I was also very glad that the Australians on the show didn't have sub-titles!Surprisingly many Australian artists were featured throughout the show which was AWESOME! My current girl-crush Jess hart (Aust. Seafolly Model) was also on the show for 2 minutes. It filled the void in my life that 'Sex and The City' had left.
So I am now officially hooked!

The major bonus is that Speidi (the most irritating people in the world) are yet to be seen! This show is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment